Thursday, July 16, 2009

cameras

On top of Mark already doing the photos I thought it would fun to have disposable cameras at each table. For now I'm thinking just one per table and I like these fun color cameras. They are pretty pricey though ($10 per camera) so I'll have to see if they work in the budget. I'm thinking of ordering a blue ones so we can take some pics with it. You likey??


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking $10 a camera is too much girl.. I think we can spend like $5 a camera for sure... and we can still get colored ones somewhere else! Let's keep looking for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked girl! I can't find any that have the colored flash, because its not the color of the camera its the camera effect it gives...so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete