I keep seeing so many amazing ideas! I'm starting to feel bad for people that got married in the 90's because I don't know what I'd do without all these amazing blogs with pictures of amazing weddings!! fug! ok so I love this key idea but I'm torn between this or doing the corks because obvi we are at a winery so its more fitting but the little antique keys are adorable!!





Honestly, I think the keys are wayyyyy cuter than the corks. That's my opinion. The corks are not NOT cute, but I like the feel the keys give.
ReplyDeleteI love the keys! Adorable. the wine corks make sense-but the keys are darn cute.
ReplyDeletePPPPPSSSSSSS!!!! how the eff did you get those pictures on your header? I have been trying to figure that out FOREVER! hahahaha I guess you can teach me something about blogging!
I like the keys and the corks. I think the corks are more original but the keys are really cute!!
ReplyDelete