Wednesday, February 17, 2010

She's Craftaaayy

Some projects I'm working on...

Centerpieces

Still can't decide on the table numbers. Ry likes the 2nd one the most. What do you think? (please ignore the fake flowers)




Invitations
This is one I did today. I really like it! But I always second guess myself because I've realized I'm a perfectionist ... WOW! who knew!



Got my mugs from Anthropologie! Yeee! So cute! I plan to fill these with flowers for the sign in table.

4 comments:

  1. I still am sticking with the 1st one.. I think it looks better and the fact that Ryan made it is super spesh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I like the first one the best on the centerpieces

    I love the invites you made!! BETTER than the other ones on the above post

    and I love the LOVE mugs. I bought those same ones too!!!!! (eeks)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Invites are my FAVORITE thing of all time. I would never just say that! (especially with something as epic as invites) but ya- i most def like yours the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like picture #2. The LOVE mugs are soooo cute! I think that's a great idea. Your invites are great too.

    ReplyDelete