Monday, February 8, 2010

Sweetheart or Head Table

That is the question!

Ok so we have two options 1 is to go with a head table and have 14 people sit there and 85 guests will be seated at the round tables.

Or... option 2 would be to do a sweetheart table for Ryan and I and have two round tables next to us with the wedding party and their significant other sitting there with them as well. That way they get to socialize more and eat dinner with them etc etc...

For example here's what the 2 tables would look like:

Table 1
1. Moni
2. Michelle
3. Chad
4. Sarah
5. Kevin
6. Desirae
7. Brandon
8. Brett
9. Brett's GF

Table 2
1. Clayton
2. Melissa
3. Ian
4. Allison
5. Travis
6. Jackie
7. Candice
8. Candice's date
9. Erin
10. Jason

Ryan and I like the idea of the headtable so this way we get to socialize with our wedding party and we aren't the only ones being stared at. hahaha

But how Murrieta's Well is laid out I personally like how the sweetheart table looks more than the headtable. But I like the idea of a long table because I think once they are decorated they look gorgeous! (see the pics)




How cute would it be to have a bench for Ryan & I at the sweetheart table.


LOVEEEEE this table!

4 comments:

  1. I like the head table. I think it'll be nice to talk to all the wedding party! Plus I think you'll like to have us all sitting with you! I don't mind the other way though so whatever works for you is totally cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I really can't decide on this one! I think it looks a lot cuter just having the two of you at a table, as the head table is pretty massive. But, it would definitely be fun to have everyone together.

    One thing (which I think Ryan brought up and I know Ian brought up) is that with the way the table is, you can really only talk to the person next to you, and it's hard to hear convos. Or you are leaning over the table trying to talk and it's rally difficult.

    I think if we did the circle tables it is a lot better for all when it comes to talking and chatting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so cute with the sweetheart table! (Allison has a good point!) We won't be sitting the whole time so I think I like the sweet heart table and the round tables better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say if you do a long table....do it like the one you like and have people facing each other so they can actually socialize....otherwise you are stuck talking to whoever is next to you the whole time.

    personally id go with the sweetheart table....honestly you will be sitting for approximately 10 mins to eat and then its straight to the BOOOZE....i mean socializing. :)

    ReplyDelete