For one it's poladroid.net, I love polaroid pictures and now I can turn all my digital photos into old vintage polaroids. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Soooo Ryan and I went back to Murrieta's last weekend for an early anniversary trip. 4 years! Woooo!!
I don't know why I question myself on the wedding location because everytime I go back there I fall more in love with it. Ryan loved the rusticness of the building and fell in love with stone walls and wood ceiling beams.
Another plus of going back there is that I noticed they got new chairs! YAY!!! Last time when I went in May they were in dire need of some new chairs! Paint was chipping, seat cusions were ripped and worn. I was scared I would have to upgrade and it'd be another expense. So Thank YOU Murrieta's!!
I think Jam for Wedding Favors is the most adorable, original, sentimental idea and plus it makes our wedding more personal. I still need to get Grandpa's strawberry jam recipe for a test batch.
Pretty antique keys. LOVE.
I can't say I would replace them with my Hydrangeas but I like the idea of having some on the guestbook table, bar, and other various tables.







hahahah, nice vintage pic of us! Cute. I love the jam idea especially if you have a family recipe. I say stick with the cala lilies for your bouquet but the other flower on other tables is cute! So excited girl! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jack on the Cala Lilies AND the Peonies. CUTEEEEEE. Hahah it's true we do look totally 70's!!! LOVE ittttt.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I texed you about Grandpa's Jam Recipe ;) That is the cutest idea everrrrrrr PS!
Love you sissy!!!
Ok so we have gone over these ideas a ton of times and now and I still effing LOVE THEM!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm fully checking out this polaroid website thing now. This is so badass!!!
Yay!! Love you girls!
ReplyDelete