Thursday, August 6, 2009

ryan's ring

So Ryan is thinking of not wearing a wedding band, his justifiers are 1. His Dad doesn't wear one and 2. He works in construction



So yaaaaa.... I plan to change his mind.



While reading another blog I came across this ring on ETSY and while I haven't shown it to Ryan yet I think he'll love it!



Plus its super cheap and for the man that has lost about 100 suglasses this month I think it would be perfect!




2 comments:

  1. hahahaa! i like it too!

    Ya my dad doesn't wear a ring either. Ryan does have some good justifiers, but I know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travis' dad is an inspector and did construction before that and he would just not wear his ring at work but would wear it everywhere else. That's what you should tell him. I like the one you picked!

    ReplyDelete